bees

Beekeeping

What a fun and interesting hobby, which in my case has become a way of life.  They can be very terrifying, but for the most part they are fun.  Of course you need a bee suit.  I’ve been stung hundreds of times.  Don’t be scared though, I didn’t have to get stung.  If I had worn my suit I could have cut those stings 50-75% less. The other 25% I was messing with very aggressive bees that could manage to sting through a tight part of my suit.  But that is rare, unless you are dealing with the bees I’ve dealt with.